- Age at weaning 6 weeks
- Average litter size 6-8
- Body temperature 100°-103°F
- Breeding life: male 24-30 months, female 24-30 months
- Environmental Temperature Range 61°-72°F (16-22◦C)
- Food consumption 55 gm 6-9 weeks 85-90 gm over 9 weeks
- Gestation period 31 days
- Identification methods Ear tags, tattoos, implants
- Photo period 14-10
- Relative humidity 30% - 70%
- Respiration rate 35 -65 BPM
- Sexual maturity: male 6-9 months, female 5-8 months
- Water consumption 150 mL per day
We do not recommend shipping rabbits under the age of 12 weeks. If you require a rabbit under 12 weeks of age, please contact customer service team for more details.
Weights may fluctuate slightly from the growth chart depending on time of year.
For more information on additional service offerings please contact us or check the technical resources section.
Dutch belted rabbits~Dutch belted~rabbit~HsdHra:(DB) SPF~TBC