Inotiv’s digital pathology and image analysis services give you and your organization the resources to review, analyze, diagnose, and share findings in a time-efficient manner all from your computer.
There is no need for a microscope when using this technology. Our team can create beautiful, extremely high-resolution whole slide images of your glass slides at up to 40x magnification. Once scanned, the images can be quantified across multiple platforms including Visiomorph™, Visiopharm®, inForm®, and HALO®. The quantified data and images can then be distributed to clients with ease.
- Diagnostic quality, high through-put resolution images up to 40x preserved digitally
- Brightfield scanning of H&E, IHC, and special stains
- Brightfield or fluorescent whole slide imaging on the Vectra® Polaris™ automated quantitative pathology imaging system enables visualization and analysis of multiple targets, including proteins and RNA (multiplex), within the same tissue
- Zoom in and out, pan around the scanned slide just like a microscope
- Images are compatible with several third-party image-analysis providers
- Whole slide images can be returned via hard drive, DVD, by download, or reviewed online
- Simple, secure online access from any web browser, on any computer
- Evaluate scanned slides, organized by study, all in one place