WEST LAFAYETTE, IN, February 6, 2023 — Inotiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: NOTV) (the “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Inotiv”), is pleased to announce Jeff Krupp as the Company’s Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), effective January 1, 2023.
Mr. Krupp joined Inotiv on March 28, 2022, as the Company’s Senior Vice President, Human Resources. He began his career at Magna International and progressed in executive roles with increased strategic responsibility with Commercial Vehicle Group, Masco Corporation, Wabash and Dover Corporation.
Jeff Krupp, Chief Human Resources Officer
Mr. Krupp’s key initiatives as Inotiv’s CHRO include:
- 🔸Leading the strategic and purposeful role of Inotiv’s talent and organizational design that aligns with the Company’s short- and long-term business strategies and initiatives.
- 🔸Amplifying Inotiv’s core values by enhancing the focus of diversity, inclusion and belonging to ensure all Inotiv colleagues around the world are welcomed, appreciated and empowered to be their authentic, best selves every day.
- 🔸Leading effective change management and supporting a culture of readiness and innovation.
- 🔸Embodying Inotiv’s vision, mission and core values through talent management, employee relations and community outreach while continuing to strengthen a healthy Inotiv community culture.
- 🔸Driving an enthusiastic learning culture for an energized and eager workforce that will optimize the employee experience.
Robert Leasure, Jr., Inotiv’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “I have a great deal of confidence in Jeff’s capabilities and experience to lead our global initiative of being a top workplace for the Inotiv community and our industry. I look forward to supporting Jeff and the human resources team as we continue to develop a strong pipeline of talent and foster a culture of connection around our shared purpose of helping our clients bring life-saving therapies to people around the world.”
Inotiv, Inc. is a leading contract research organization dedicated to providing nonclinical and analytical drug discovery and development services and research models and related products and services. The Company’s products and services focus on bringing new drugs and medical devices through the discovery and preclinical phases of development, all while increasing efficiency, improving data, and reducing the cost of taking new drugs to market. Inotiv is committed to supporting discovery and development objectives as well as helping researchers realize the full potential of their critical R&D projects, all while working together to build a healthier and safer world. Further information about Inotiv can be found here: https://www.inotivco.com/.
This release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to changes in the market and demand for our products and services, the development, marketing and sales of products and services, changes in technology, industry and regulatory standards, the timing of acquisitions and the successful closing, integration and business and financial impact thereof, governmental regulations, inspections and investigations, the impact of site closures and consolidations, expansion and related efforts, and various other market and operating risks, including those detailed in the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
|Company Contact||Investor Relations|
|Inotiv, Inc.||The Equity Group Inc.|
|Beth A. Taylor, Chief Financial Officer||Devin Sullivan|
|(765) 497-8381||(212) 836-9608|