Safety pharmacology evaluations are essential in assessing acute risks and potential undesirable effects of novel pharmaceuticals as part of IND-enabling programs.
Use our deep expertise in safety assessment to your advantage. At Inotiv, our team understands the importance and complexity of the drug development process and will be there to guide you to success by offering an integrated safety pharmacology solution that includes respiratory, central nervous system and cardiovascular as a standalone safety pharmacology service or as part of a full IND/CTA program.
●Click here to view our presentation: Cardiovascular Safety Pharmacology_ Best Practice Considerations for the In Vivo QTc Core Assay.
Gain the insight and expertise to help you progress to your next milestone with:
- Fully capable core battery of studies
- Central nervous system (CNS) – functional observational battery of modified Irwin’s
- Cardiovascular (CV) – blood pressure, heart rate, and electrocardiogram
- Respiratory – Plethysmography with CV telemetry
- Regulated or non-regulated services
- Expertise in surgical procedures
- Integrated safety pharmacology package that includes respiratory, CNS, and CV studies as:
- Standalone services
- Part of a full IND/CTA program
- Traditional research models available
- Access to industry leading DSI™ hardware and Ponemah software